Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome To The Fashion World.

Dear EliteModele Member,
             I made our club a blog. I love each and every one of you who joins and becomes interested in my world. Fashion is my life. You ladies have been more than awesome. This blog will only be a starting point for our club. I hope that you stick with us for as long as the club lives on. Working with the club sets my heart on fire. I love it. As of now, we are living in Cycle 1, on the 4th Challenge. I will add on to this blog and update it when I feel I need to. I will keep everyone updated of who is still competing, and on our important discussions. Keep the contestants motivated, lets root on the remaining 6. For in a few weeks, one girl goes down in Stardoll History. Lets get more Stardoll Blog Owners to sponser! This is the official blog of EliteModele.
                            -With Love,
                                    Rebecca, EliteModele Owner and Exclusive Supervisor

No comments:

Post a Comment