Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Winner of Cycle 3 Is...

 In the future, when I think back to what Cycle 3 was like...I am going to think about how much I loved these girls for their sweet personalities. How they wowed me and how they improved so much from the beginning. The Final 2 girls are ready. Ready. Set. Model.

Lets take a look at each girl's ratings. (100 is the best score you can get)
Note: I am not basing who wins off of these 5 assignments, but your whole performance in this competition.


Tasha:
Part 1:  89
Part 2:  93
Part 3:  89
Part 4:  97
Part 5:  99

Alicia:
Part 1:  80
Part 2:  83
Part 3:  90
Part 4:  99
Part 5:  97

The winner of EliteModele Cycle 3 is...

Alicia! 

Congratulations!! You totally deserve it! You are ready to take on much bigger modeling competitions! I am proud to be able to call you one of my models! 

Tasha! You came so close! You are an amazing model and I wish you so much luck with getting a great job! I know you are capable.


You each must contact me about prizes :)

**Cycle 4 Contestants will be announced momentarily!**

No comments:

Post a Comment