Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cycle 4 Elimination Panel: Task 3

Ohh models, I am sorry! It seems that nowadays I am always a bit late on panels! It has been my traveling around. I have to admit, I haven't used my own computer for EliteModele is weeks! That is why the weekly winner's scenery isnt displayed, because onlyy my computer has that.

This week's winner is...

Jamie Leigh! You are still in Cycle 4.


The next will be called in order of best to worst.

Chesca. You are still in Cycle 4.

Alizia. You are still in Cycle 4.

Tasha. You are still in Cycle 4.

Bella. You are still in Cycle 4.

I am disapointed with the amount of girls who didn't turn in their task. Since not everyone turned in their task, the ones who did are safe :)

Eliminated: Alexis, Erin.

We are welcoming two girls with model cards.

Welcome Jo & Sydney
(JovanS.O.S. & designergurls)

NEW THEME ON CLUB HOMEPAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment