Monday, August 22, 2011

Why Are YOU Confident?

Hi models. So I don't know about you, but I spend a lot of my time watching beauty gurus on Youtube, I think it is entertaining to watch for some reason! Lol, but anyways, I watch a girl named Andrea and I have been completely obsessed with one of her videos, I literally watch it everyday! It is about confidence, and how to live your life without caring about what people think of you. I think as models, we get a lot of rejection, and sometimes we start to think we aren't good enough. I want every girl in this club to see this video, it has changed my life :) I want everyone to see this video and apply these values of life into real life, and the Stardoll world. Some girls on Stardoll can be really mean. :(

Oh, and we are all adults here (hahaha!) there might be some bad language, sorry for all the younger girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0LYqp26X8Q

No comments:

Post a Comment