Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cycle 2 Advanced Winner!



Welcome models. This Cycle has been absolutely amazing.  You girls have impressed me so much. You are all so talented. I would like to thank everyone in this club, you girls are the reason I love Stardoll so much. Yes it is hard work to run a club, but you girls make it worth while. All of the girls in Cycle 2 Advanced has impressed me. You girls are all winners to me. But still, there is one last duty to be fulfilled:

Lets start out talking about each of the girls, and what I have observed with the final assignment:

Emily:


 
You're last scenery was  found to be very fun and upbeat. The sun, rainbow, and grass added to the effect of you being very happy that you have made it this far. Your one mistake that may cost you the title is your leg pose. The only problem in this scenery was your leg pose. It is a little awkward. You are the type of model who is very edgy-chic in your work. It always has that slight "wow factor" making the judges want more. Thank you Emily. 
Jackie:

 
Your last scenery was found to be simple, but slightly captivating.  I must be honest, this scenery looks as if you just spent 20 minutes. I would think that as your final scenery, you would pull out all the stops. Your past scenerys have been phenomenal! Some of the best work I have ever seen. I think that factor overpowers your weak projects. You always have the judges asking for more. Thank you Jackie. 



The winner of EliteModele, Cycle 2 Starters Division is....


Jackie!!

Congratulations Jackie! You won EliteModele Cycle 2! You are an amazing model, and you deserve this! The DKNY Lurex Tank Dress will be reserved for you. You are now co-managing the club along with the winner of EliteModele Cycle 1! 

I would like to also deeply congratulate Emily. You are one of the best models to join my club. Thank you for participating! It is something amazing to say that you came so far in a competition.

I would like to thank: Jackie, Emily, Brigitte, Christina, Fatima, Nicki, Vivi, Sophie, Maddy, Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment